What? A hotel in a hotel? Exactly.
Dive into our miniverse of curiosity & wonder and stay a night or more at Hôtel Karasinski – Vienna’s tiniest hotel for 2, created & designed by Laura Karasinski, housed at Superbude Wien Prater.
Your room at Hôtel Karasinski includes a cozy double bed covered with finest organic & eco-certified linen, a bathroom with a generous shower and a pink in-room bathtub for bubble baths and a record player.
Location at Superbude Vienna
The location of Superbude is unique, it is situated directly at the Prater, the oldest amusement park in the world. It is called the Wurstelprater, with its countless rides, attractions and colourful lights reflected in the windows of our rooms. And there is also the green Prater with its many green spaces, playgrounds and cycle paths that lead directly to the Danube. You can reach the main train station within 20 minutes and the airport within 30 minutes.
Superbude, Perspektivstraße 8, 1020 Wien
- Languages spoken
- Food & Drink:
- Café Brenner: All day Austrian breakfast café
- NENI am Prater: Rooftop Restaurant with israelian kitchen
- garage in the hotel for 25€ per night
- Cancellation policy & changes in reservation
- cancellation free of charge until 6pm the day before arrival
- Reception services
- Cleaning services
- Intermediate cleaning on request
- Business facilities
- Co-working in the lobby
- Special rates for corporate guests
- Air conditioning
- Safety deposit box
- Barrier-free access
- this room NO, but other rooms YES
- Room service