(hereinafter referred to as the “Business Conditions”)
The Operator of the internet page located at the domain www.invisiblehotel.sk is:
Business name: Creative Industry Košice, n. o.
Registered office: Kukučínova 2, 040 01 Košice, Slovakia
CRN: 35 583 461
VAT ID no: SK2022737871
IBAN: SK21 5600 0000 0005 5823 5001
BIC code of bank: KOMASK2X
Definition of terms
- The Operator of an Internet Portal The Invisible Hotel under these terms and conditions is the non-profit organization providing community services: Creative Industry Košice, n.o., registered office Kukučínova 2, 040 01 Košice, CRN: 35583461 (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator“).
- A Customer under these terms and conditions is understood to mean a natural person or legal entity who reserves a Hotel room offered through the website www.invisiblehotel.sk (hereinafter referred to as the “Internet Portal“), which electronically sends the completed electronic registration form for the purpose of ordering accommodation in a Hotel room and then concluding the relevant contract for Hotel accommodation (hereinafter referred to as a “Customer”).
- Hotel means an entity which operates the accommodation facility and which, through the Internet Portal, concludes a Contract of Accommodation with the Customer, under which the Customer provides payment for temporary accommodation and related services in the Hotel room included on the Internet Portal (hereinafter referred to as a “Hotel”).
- A Consumer is a natural person who orders a Hotel room for purposes not related to his trade, business, trade or profession (hereinafter referred to as a “Consumer”).
- A Businessperson is a legal entity or natural person who is acting for purposes of their business or of employment or profession (hereinafter referred to as a “Businessperson”).
- Reservation Form means the act of the Customer which expresses his desire to book a Hotel room in the Hotel via the Internet Portal and to enter into a Contract of Accommodation with a Hotel (hereinafter referred to as a “Reservation Form“).
- A Reservation is understood as confirmation of the Reservation Form by the Operator, including the completing of this Reservation Form under point 12 et seq. of these Business Conditions (hereinafter referred to as a “Reservation “).
- A Contract of Accommodation is understood as an agreement between the Hotel and the Customer the subject of which is temporary accommodation for an agreed period of time and which is concluded through the Internet Portal in accordance with these terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as a “Contract of Accommodation “).
- Cancellation Fees means the fees determined by the Hotel for the cancellation of the accommodation on the part of a Customer and which are set in the accommodation rules or other regulation of the Hotel (hereinafter referred to as “Cancellation Fees”).
- A Claim is understood as the application of rights from responsibility for defects in the services provided (hereinafter referred to as a “Claim“).
- The Invisible Hotel is a product of the promotion of culture and creative industry, with an overlap to tourism, which aims to enliven the business environment and make it more attractive, connect it with the artistic sphere, and also to use creative potential in design and implementation.
- The result is a product of an experiential nature that reflects the cultural, artistic and historical events taking place in Košice.
These Business Conditions govern:
- The process and conditions for Reservation of Hotel rooms and the emergence of Contracts of Accommodation between the Customer and the Hotel,
- Conditions of using the Internet Portal,
- Rights and responsibilities of the Operator and Customer.
Reservation and formation of Contract of Accommodation
- A condition for the formation of the Contract of Accommodation is the complete and accurate statement of Customer data that is required on the Reservation Form on the Internet Portal and subsequent confirmation of the Reservation by the Operator.
- The Customer orders accommodation in the selected Hotel room via the Internet Portal from the range of Hotel rooms listed on the Internet Portal for an agreed period, according to the instructions given on the Reservation The Customer completes the Reservation by pressing the button “Reservation with obligation to pay”. Prior to this, the Customer is obliged to familiarize themselves with these Business Conditions and acknowledge this familiarization by clicking the button “I confirm that I have familiarized myself with the Business Conditions of the Internet Portal www.invisiblehotel.sk “.
- By submitting the Reservation Form, i. e. clicking the button to confirm, the form is deemed to be delivered to the Operator and the Customer also confirms that they are acquainted with the information about:
- The conditions for the provision of accommodation in the Hotel,
- The price and payment terms for the Reservation which the Customer is obliged to pay to the Hotel through the Internet Portal or directly at the Hotel.
- Delivered and completed Reservation Forms are considered binding draft contracts for accommodation with the chosen Hotel.
- Changes in the Reservation: if the Operator is not able to accept the proposed Customer Reservation for accommodation within the agreed deadlines, the Customer will be informed of this fact by e-mail or other appropriate means. At the same time, he will be asked to express their agreement or disagreement with the proposed change of dates. The Customer is required to express their agreement or disagreement within 2 days of notification of the proposed change. Upon the Customer’s agreement to the proposed change in the Reservation a Contract of Accommodation is formed between the parties. If the Customer does not agree to the change in the period as described above, the proposed Customer Reservation is considered cancelled in its entirety upon the expiry of that period and the Operator’s proposal is considered not accepted by the Customer.
- A Contract of Accommodation is formed between the Hotel and the Customer at the moment of receipt of the Reservation confirmation by the Operator. Reservation confirmation means the delivery of a binding confirmation of the electronic Reservation by the Operator to the e-mail account of the Customer which the Customer indicated when completing the Reservation Form, whereby the subject of the agreement between the Hotel and the Customer is to provide temporary accommodation for the agreed period to the Customer, for the price indicated on the Internet Portal and under the conditions set out in these Business Conditions.
- The Contract of Accommodation forms a direct relationship between the Hotel and the Customer, whereby the Operator only intermediates the relationship and is not a party to this relationship.
- The confirmation e-mail from the Operator will primarily contain the fact of the Reservation confirmation.
- The Reservation confirmation serves as confirmation of the Contract of Accommodation. If the period of accommodation is agreed to begin within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the Contract of Accommodation, the confirmation e-mail must also include confirmation of the explicit consent of the Consumer with the beginning of the provision of service before expiry of the period for withdrawal from the contract, and confirmation of the declaration of the Consumer that they have been properly informed that by agreeing to commencement of the provision of services before the deadline for withdrawal, the Consumer loses, after full provisions of service, the right to withdraw from the contract.
- From the moment of creation of the Contract of Accommodation there is a legal relationship exclusively between the Hotel and the Customer and this relationship can be governed by accommodation rules or other internal regulations of the specific Hotel.
- In special cases, and prior to confirmation of booking, the Operator reserves the right to request from the Customer necessary additional documents, data or carry out verification of the accuracy of personal information, the e-mail address or phone number of the Customer. The Operator is always authorized, by the nature of the Reservation, to request the Customer for additional authorization of the Reservation or identity of the Customer by e-mail. If the Customer fails to make the additional authorization in the manner and within the time limit set by the Operator, upon expiry of this period the booking is considered cancelled and the formation of the Contract of Accommodation will not occur.
Conditions and periods of service delivery
- Accommodation in the Hotel room and related services shall be provided on behalf of and at the responsibility of the Hotel, which was chosen by the Customer, according to its conditions of accommodation.
- Provision of accommodation and services under the Contract of Accommodation will be provided by the Customer’s chosen Hotel in individually negotiated periods.
Price and payment conditions
- The price of accommodation in a particular hotel room in Hotels that are offered to the Customer on the Internet Portal is listed in the appropriate place in the offer of the hotel rooms on the Internet Portal, including VAT, unless stated otherwise on the Internet Portal.
- Any discounts on the prices of services of each Hotel or other price advantages apply under the conditions specified on the Internet Portal or the web site of the Hotel and during the period within which the Operator or Hotel provides them, provided that the Operator or Hotel offers discounts or other price concessions.
- The Customer pays the price for accommodation and related services by one of the following means:
- bank transfer to the bank account of the Operator indicated in the heading of the Business Conditions,
- payment using the Internet Portal and Customer’s credit card,
- On the spot at the Hotel; in this case, the Customer is required to give the Operator the security of the price of accommodation in the Hotel, using a credit card, in the amount equivalent to the price of the selected hotel room (deposit) during the booking process. The Customer pays the price of the hotel room on the spot to the specific Hotel; after full payment of the price, the security (deposit) expires in full. With this method of payment, the Customer is provided with an invoice and proof of payment by the Hotel itself.
- If the Customer pays the price in accordance with point 28, letters a) and b) of these Business Conditions, the price is considered paid at the moment funds are credited to the bank account of the Operator or, if the price is paid in accordance with point 28, letter c) of these Business Conditions to the account of the Hotel.
- The Operator is not responsible for the operation of electronic payment systems, through which the payment of the price is made.
- With acceptance of the Reservation within the meaning of point 20 of these Business Conditions, the Operator attaches an invoice in electronic form, which will contain all the legal requirements of a tax document pursuant to Act no. 222/2004 on Value Added Tax, as amended.
- Pursuant to § 75, paragraph 6 of Act no. 222/2004 on Value Added Tax, as amended, the Customer, by completing and returning the Reservation Form, grants consent to the Operator to issue invoice for him on behalf of the Hotel for the hotel room in electronic form (hereinafter the “Electronic Invoice“). Points 30 and 31 do not apply for payment as per point 28, letter c) of these Business Conditions.
- The Operator and Customer acknowledge that an Electronic Invoice is a full substitute for invoices in paper form, and that upon issuing an Electronic Invoice the Operator is no longer required to send Customer invoices in paper form.
- The Operator has the exclusive right to choose between sending an Electronic Invoice or invoices in paper form.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, the Electronic Invoice is considered delivered on the third day of its transit to the e-mail inbox of the Customer specified in the Reservation Form.
- The price of the hotel room paid using one of the methods listed in point 28 letter. a) and b) hereof does not include local tax, which is paid directly at the Hotel. Local tax is € 1.50 / person / night.
Rights and responsibility of contracting parties
- The Operator is obliged in particular:
- To intermediate the conclusion of the accommodation between the Customer and Hotel with every Customer that accepts terms and conditions, if there is no reason to reject it under these Business Conditions,
- Technically to ensure correct functionality of the Internet Portal and the Reservation system on the Internet Portal and to place on the Internet Portal correct and current information.
- The Operator may unilaterally change the graphic, functional or technical operation of the Internet Portal or modify and upgrade the user interface of the Internet Portal as long as such changes or improvements will help to increase user comfort during use.
- In justified cases, especially for the planned update of the Internet Portal, maintenance, technical inspections, inspections, repairs to technical installations or due to power failure or other emergencies, the Operator without prior notice may suspend or restrict the operation of the Internet Portal, but only for the essential time.
- The Operator also declares that he is not responsible for the functionality, administration and other activities not related to use of the server on which the Internet Portal is located.
- The Customer is obliged, in particular:
- To pay the relevant price for the reserved hotel room published on the Internet Portal,
- To familiarize themselves with these Business Conditions, accommodation rules and other internal regulations of the Hotel with which they conclude a Contract of Accommodation and follow them.
- The Customer is entitled to the provision of complete and truthful information about the facts associated with accommodation in a hotel room.
- The Operator processes Reservation Forms in the order in which they are delivered.
- Services provided by the Operator are intended solely for private use. Third parties are not entitled without the prior written consent to use any information and data published on the Internet Portal or to further reproduce, distribute, make available to the public or to interfere in any other way with the information and data that are part of the Internet Portal.
Instructions of the consumer on withdrawal from the contract and the termination of the right of the Consumer to withdraw from the contract
- Under Act no. 102/2014 on consumer protection, when selling goods or services on the basis of the distance contract or contracts negotiated away from the business premises of the seller, and the amendment and supplementation of certain laws, as amended (hereinafter referred to as “Consumer Protection Act”) pursuant to the provisions of § 7 et seq. the Consumer is entitled to withdraw from the Contract of Accommodation within 14 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- If the Consumer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, they are required to submit a written withdrawal on the last day of the specified period at the latest to the e-mail address of the Operator: firstname.lastname@example.org, or send this withdrawal using the post system on the last day of the period at the latest to the address of the Operator specified in the title of these Business Conditions.
- For withdrawal from the contract the Consumer is entitled to use the form for withdrawal from the Contract of Accommodation, which forms Annex 1 of the Business Conditions and is available here.
- Unless agreed otherwise, if the Consumer withdraws from the Contract of Accommodation less than 24 hours before the agreed time of accommodation in the Hotel, the Hotel is entitled to charge Customer for the cancellation of the accommodation 100% of the price paid for accommodation in the Hotel for one night.
- Hotel services are provided to the Consumer in the agreed terms after the conclusion of the Contract of Accommodation. If these hotel services are provided to the Consumer during the duration of the period for withdrawal, after full provision of these services, the Consumer loses their right of withdrawal, whereby the Consumer, via a single click on the appropriate button while concluding the Contract of Accommodation states that they have been properly informed of this fact.
- By accommodation in a hotel room in the period during which the Consumer has the right for withdrawal, the Consumer explicitly agrees to initiate the service before the deadline for withdrawal under the Consumer Protection Act and is aware that after full provision of accommodation the Consumer loses the right to withdrawal from the contract, of which the Operator properly instructed him according to § 4 paragraph 6, letter a) of the Consumer Protection Act.
- If the Consumer withdraws from the Contract of Accommodation before the deadline for withdrawal, and the Consumer has given consent under point 50, the Consumer is obliged to pay the price for the hotel service actually provided by the Hotel up to the day on which the Consumer communicated his decision to withdraw to the Hotel. If the Consumer withdraws from the Contract of Accommodation less than 24 hours before the agreed provision of Hotel accommodation, the point 48 applies in full.
- By withdrawing from the contract of which the Consumer is a party, the contract is cancelled in its entirety from the beginning, whereby the parties are obliged to return what was provided during the contract period unless Hotel policies provide otherwise.
- Cancellation Fees for cancellation of the accommodation by the Consumer are governed individually by each Hotel that uses the Internet Portal to offer its rooms. Cancellation Fees are regulated mainly in specific Hotel accommodation rules, or other similar internal regulations of the Hotel, and are available on the following Web links:
Urban Flashbacks / KONGRES HOTEL ROCA : http://www.hotelrocakosice.sk/-obchodne-podmienky
Black & White Room / CONGRESS HOTEL CENTRUM: http://www.hotel-centrum.sk/
Košice Modernism / HOTEL AMBASSADOR : http://www.ambassador.sk/public/files/vseobecne-obchodne-podmienky.pdf
Golden Treasure / HOTEL ZLATÝ DUKÁT: http://www.zlatydukat.sk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=33&Itemid=4&lang=en
On behalf of the Hotel, the Cancellation Fees against the Customer will be applied by the operator. The Cancellation Fees can be paid using the price paid for the hotel room and in the case of point 28, letter c) of the Business Conditions, the provided security shall be used.
Liability for damages, Liability for defects and Limitation of liability of the Operator
- In the case of non-functioning of the Internet Portal, the Customer can contact the Helpdesk of the Operator email@example.com .
- The Customer acknowledges that the Operator is not responsible for any damage or defects that result:
- in connection with the negligent activities of the Customer on the Internet Portal,
- in connection with the Contract of Accommodation and the legal relationship between the Customer and the Hotel.
- in connection with the provision of internet and telecommunications services.
For any defects in the hotel room and defects in other services to which the Customer is entitled under the Contract of Accommodation, solely the Hotel is liable. The Hotel is liable for these defects in accordance with the laws of the Slovak Republic, these Business Conditions and the internal regulations of the Hotel, with which the Consumer has become familiar.
Exercising rights from liability for defects
- The Customer is obliged to make a Claim against the Hotel concerned without delay after it finds a defect in the service provided, if the accommodation rules or other regulation of the Hotel do not provide otherwise.
- The Customer is entitled to make a Claim:
- in writing to the Hotel by registered mail,
- by e-mail to the address of the Hotel,
- in person at the registered office of the Hotel.
- The contact information for a specific Hotel is published on the Internet Portal or on the Hotel’s website.
- The written Customer Claim states a clear and understandable description of the defect and the reason for the Claim, the desired method of dealing with the Claim, whether the Customer is the Consumer, as well as other information it deems necessary. Furthermore, the Customer enters their contact information, and delivers the Claim to the Hotel.
- Other matters of Claims procedure and methods of Claims settlement may be the subject of Hotel rules or another internal document of the specific Hotel.
Protection of personal data
- For the purposes of Act no. 122/2013 on the protection of personal data and on the amendment and supplementation of certain laws, as amended (the “Data Protection Act”), the Operator is the Operator in processing personal data of Customers, who are natural persons – non-entrepreneurs within the meaning of the provisions of § 4 paragraph 2, letter b) of the Data Protection Act.
- The Operator processes the personal data of Customers in their own name and in the scope of data that is required for completing the Reservation Form, for the purpose of intermediation of a Contract of Accommodation which features the Customer as one of the parties. Such processing of personal data of the Customer is essential for proper conclusion and subsequent fulfilment of the Contract of Accommodation with the Hotel, and therefore the processing of personal data of Customers under the provisions of § 10 para. 3 letter b) of the Data Protection Act does not require their consent as an affected person.
- If the Customer when registering clicks the button “Consent to the processing of personal data”, they grant consent to the Operator within the meaning of § 11 of the Data Protection Act so that their personal data is processed by giving the data indicated in the Registration Form and for marketing purposes, i.e. especially for the transmission of electronic information about new offers or deals from the Operator or Hotels cooperating with the Operator on the provision of discounts, benefits, etc. This agreement shall also apply for direct marketing purposes, including sending marketing information of a general nature in accordance with § 62 paragraph 2 of Act no. 351/2011 on electronic communications, as amended, in particular through the post or e-mail.
- Consent to the processing of personal data is granted by the Customer to the Operator for a period of five years and the Customer may withdraw from it at any time in writing.
- For the purpose of making electronic payments in accordance with these Business Conditions, the Customer’s personal data on their payment card can be processed as well to the necessary extent.
- The Customer, by clicking the button “Consent to the processing of personal data” confirms that they have been informed about the voluntary nature of providing the requested personal information, as well as their rights as data subject under the relevant provisions of the Data Protection Act. The Customer acknowledges that before giving consent to the processing of personal data they were informed by the Operator in particular about:
- identification data of the Operator,
- the purpose of processing personal data,
- the scope of personal data being processed,
- any other information necessary for the Customer to guarantee their rights and legally protected interests, particularly that
- The Operator provides Customer’s personal data to third parties in the event of an investigation of the commission of an offence, misdemeanour or violation of regulations, especially to the law enforcement agencies, the courts, administrative authorities, etc.
- The Operator will not publish the Customer data.
- The Customer, by clicking the button “Consent to the processing of personal data” solemnly declares that the Operator has familiarized them with the following rights of an affected person pursuant under the provisions of § 28 paragraph 1 of the Data Protection Act. In connection with this, the Customer has the right, upon written request from the Operator, to request:
- Confirmation of whether or not their personal data is processed,
- In a generally intelligible form, the information on the processing of personal data in information systems within the provisions of § 15, para. 1, letters a) to e), the second to sixth point of the Data Protection Act and to become familiar with the process of processing and evaluating operations,
- In a generally intelligible form, accurate information about the source from which the Operator obtained the personal data for processing,
- In a generally intelligible form, a list of personal data which are the subject of processing,
- Correction or destruction of incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data which is subject to processing,
- Liquidation of personal data of which the purpose of processing is finished,
- Liquidation of personal data subject to processing in case of violation of the law,
- Blocking of personal data due to withdrawal of consent before the expiry date of its validity, if the Operator processes personal data on the basis of the consent of the person concerned.
- The Customer, upon written request, has the right to object to:
- the processing of his personal data about which it is assumed that it is or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without his consent and request its liquidation,
- the use of personal data within the scope – title, name, surname and address – for direct marketing purposes in the postal system, or
- the provision of personal data in the scope of – title, name, surname and address – for direct marketing purposes.
- The Operator declares that, in accordance with:
- the provisions of § 6, para. 2, letter c) of the Data Protection Act, it will collect personal information only for the purposes specified in these Business Conditions.
- the provisions of § 6, para. 2, letter e) of the Data Protection Act, it undertakes to process personal data and use it only in a manner that corresponds to the purpose for which it was collected.
- the provisions of § 6, para. 2, letter i) of the Data Protection Act, it will process personal data in compliance with good morals and will act in a manner that is not contrary to the provisions of the Data Protection Act or other generally binding legal regulations, and will not circumvent them.
- The Operator and Customer agree that any disputes arising from their legal relationship be settled by mutual conciliatory negotiations, so as to avoid potential litigation. If by amicable negotiations the Operator and the Customer fail to reach a settlement, they will resolve their disputes before the competent court of the Slovak Republic.
- Legal relations established by the Contract of Accommodation are governed by the applicable laws of the Slovak Republic in the valid and effective version.
- Alternative dispute resolution:
- The purpose of this provision of the Business Conditions is to inform the Consumer about the possibility and conditions of alternative dispute resolution between the Operator or Hotel and Consumer.
- An alternative dispute resolution procedure is a procedure for alternative resolution of disputes, aimed at achieving an amicable settlement between the parties. A Consumer may resolve their dispute with an Operator or a Hotel through alternative dispute resolution.
- In accordance with generally binding legislation, the alternative dispute resolution body is the Slovak Business Inspectorate (SOI), to which Consumers can turn.
- The Consumer can find out more about the terms and platform for alternative dispute resolutions at: http://www.soi.sk/sk/Alternativne-riesenie-spotrebitelskych-sporov.soi
- A Consumer may also bring an alternative dispute resolution through the European Platform of Alternative Dispute Resolution according to article 14 paragraph 1 and 2 of the regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 524/2013 dated 21 May 2013 resolving Consumer disputes online, amending Regulation (EC) No. 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Regulation on Consumer online dispute resolution) (L 165, 18. 6. 2013).
- In accordance with the above regulation, the Operator makes reference to the possibility of using the ODR platform:
- Cookies are small text files stored in the Customer’s device, to which the Operator has access through the Internet Portal. Using cookies, the Internet Portal keeps track of preferences and Customer settings. Storing cookies streamlines and accelerates the work and the use of the Internet Portal.
- Cookie files do not contain harmful computer programs, malware or spyware.
- The Internet Portal uses temporary cookies that are stored in the device only during one visit to the particular website. These files are automatically deleted by the device when the selected web browser is closed.
- The Internet Portal also uses persistent cookies that are stored in the device in order to:
- remember specific phrases that were entered into the search engine of the Internet Portal,
- remember places visited on the website of the Operator and assess which pages and features are used by users most frequently,
- remember the evaluation and comments that users entered into the Internet Portal,
- provide information necessary for web analytics and statistics (which pages were visited, how much time was spent on them, the date of each visit to the site, number of visits to the Internet Portal, time interval of enjoyment, etc.)
- arrange and facilitate the use of Customer settings.
- The Operator does not provide information obtained from cookies to third parties, while at the same time the Operator is not liable for third-party cookies.
- Using a web browser, cookies may be refused, the use of only some cookies may be enabled, or they can be completely removed from the device.
Common and Closing provisions
- If the accommodation rules or other internal regulation of the specific Hotel do not specify otherwise, the contract between the Hotel and the Customer terminates if the Customer is not accommodated in the selected hotel room the moment the agreed period in which the Hotel has reserved a hotel room for the Customer begins.
- Relations not governed by the Contract of Accommodation, the accommodation rules or other internal regulations of the particular Hotel, and these Business Conditions, are subject to the relevant provisions of Act no. 40/1964 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended. Legal relationships involving a Consumer are governed by the relevant provisions of the Data Protection Act, Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection and the amendment of the Slovak National Council No. 372/1990 Coll. on misdemeanours, as amended, Act no. 22/2004 Coll. on electronic commerce and the amendment and supplementation of Act no. 128/2002 Coll. on state control of internal market in consumer protection issues and on the amendment and supplementation to certain laws as amended by Act no. 284/2002 Coll.
- If any provision of the business terms and conditions is invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions hereof remain in force and effect. Parties to the legal relationship undertake to replace the invalid, ineffective or unenforceable provision by a new provision that will be valid, effective and enforceable, such that it can be assumed that the contracting parties would have used if they had been aware of the invalidity or ineffectiveness of the provision being replaced.
- The Business Conditions become effective and binding for the Customer at the moment of sending the Reservation Form to the Operator.
- In case of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Business Conditions and the Contract of Accommodation or Hotel accommodation rules with which the Customer concludes the Contract, the provisions of the Contract of Accommodation and the provisions of Hotel accommodation rules take precedence.
- Accommodation conditions of the Hotels whose accommodation facilities are offered to Customers on the Internet Portal are at the following web addresses:
- Urban Flashbacks: http://www.hotelrocakosice.sk/
- Black & White Room: http://www.hotel-centrum.sk/
- Košice Modernism: http://www.ambassador.sk/
- Golden Treasure: http://www.zlatydukat.sk/
- The Customer, by sending the Reservation Form, confirms that they have become familiar with the Business Conditions of the Operator, which are available on the Internet Portal; they understand the Business Conditions, agree with them and undertake to follow them.
- The Business Conditions and their annexes form an annex to and an integral part of the Contract of Accommodation.
- The current version of these Conditions of Use is effective as of 26 May 2016 and is published at www.invisiblehotel.sk.
The supervisory authority for consumer protection:
The supervisory body for the supervision of fulfilment of the obligations of the Operator is:
Slovak Business Inspectorate (SOI)
SOI Inspectorate fore Košice Region
Vrátna 3, 043 79 Košice 1
Section for performing supervision:
Tel: 055/6220 781
Fax: 055/ 6224 547